PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. The USER can navigate the website without being asked of any personal information whatsoever by the COMPANY unless they are expressly notified by the COMPANY beforehand.
2. As mentioned above, the USER is able to register as a member (REGISTERED USER) by stating name, surname, email, password and password verification. Upon registration in the system as a member the USER automatically consents to the collection of the above personal data on behalf of the COMPANY. In any case this is information necessary for carrying out the online purchase and informing the USER about it. The USER is committed to providing this information in a true and accurate manner and properly updating their registration details, so that they are maintained in an updated form.
3. Even in case the registration of the USER as a member is not carried out during the time of purchase, they will be asked of personal details, such as their name, email address, phone number, home address, shipping address, so that they can be processed by the COMPANY in order for the latter to proceed to the completion of their order. In this case, too, the USER automatically consents to the collection of the above personal data on behalf of the COMPANY. In any case this is information necessary for carrying out the online purchase and informing the USER about it. In this case, too, the USER is committed to providing this information in a true and accurate manner and notifying about any changes made in a timely manner.
4. The COMPANY complies with the relevant legislation on personal data protection. The COMPANY will not transmit or publish personal details to third parties without the consent of the USER, unless imposed by Law.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL WHOSE DETAILS ARE BEING PROCESSED & HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
According to the relevant legislation on personal data, the USER has the rights to information, access and objection, as provided for in Articles 11 – 13 of Law 2472/ 1997.
Right to information. The controller ought to inform you about the collection of your personal data. You have the right to know the controller’s identity, the purpose for which they collect and process the data, as well as who the recipients of these data are. The above purpose is served by the present announcement of the Personal Data Protection Policy.
Right to access. You have the right to know if the personal data concerning you are or have been processed and receive the details of your consent declaration. If you wish to be informed of the data held about you, the purpose, the controller, the recipients or the details of your consent, you are kindly requested to fill out the contact form that appears on the website and you will receive a relevant reply within the statutory deadline (15 days).
Right to objection. You have the right to raise objections on request to the controller and ask for the correction or deletion of your personal data. In order to exercise the right in question, you are kindly requested to fill out the contact form that appears on the website and you will receive a relevant reply confirming your request within the statutory deadline (15 days).
It is expressly clarified that for security reasons, in case you exercise your right to deletion, you will no longer have access to all the services provided by the company newsletter services.
6. Concerning the data collection for the sending of newsletters, the COMPANY is expressly committed to ensuring that this will be taking place with the explicit prior consent of the USER. The USER reserves the right to access the file, where their data are kept and is able to revoke their consent and ask for their deletion from the list of recipients. Furthermore, they reserve the right to correction on request, as long as there are errors in the entries.
7. The above data are processed by the Company so that the order and in general the process of online purchase is carried out, and they are not published or transmitted to third parties without prior information of the USER, unless required by Law. As already mentioned the phone number of the USER will be requested for their order to be carried out. This number can be provided to the courier service partnered with the COMPANY, in order for the delivery services to be carried out. The details requested allow the COMPANY to process the order of the USER and update them on the order status.
8. COOKIES. The COMPANY can collect identification data of the USER of the website by using certain technologies e.g. cookies. The cookies are small files that are stored on the hard disk of the USER of the site and receive no knowledge of any document or file from their computer.
a. Cookies, which do not recognize the identity and are necessary for the proper operation of the site and without them the COMPANY cannot provide proper operation of the site.
b. Cookies, which collect anonymous information about how to use the website, e.g. what websites you visit more often.
c. Cookies, which allow the website to remember user options, e.g. language or region.
d. Cookies, which evaluate the products and services and collect usage data so we can count the number of unique visitors to our website and develop statistical data among others. This includes cookies from OLIVE’S TREE ADOPTION to analyze website traffic.
e. Cookies, which offer the possibility for the COMPANY to identify the websites visited by the USER and obtain information on their interests and then allow us a more appropriate marketing method for the respective consumer.
9. Third-party cookies Google Analytics, LinkWise and Criteo collect the cookies. In case you visit Internet sites of third parties via our Internet site or connect to social media providers, e.g. Google, Facebook, you should be aware that these third party Internet sites or providers may install cookies as soon as you click on the relevant link. These cookies are beyond the scope of our control and are governed by the cookies policy of any third party that installs them.
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.|
|_ga_||Google Analytics. Functionality- to store anonymized statistics.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category 'Necessary'.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category 'Non-necessary'.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||The cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data.|
Your data remain in our database for the 96-month period.